Charitybuzz helps an annual Hungerthon work smarter — not harder — to raise more money while taking the radio fundraising experience to a new level.
WHAT THEY WANTED
- Increase fundraising for WhyHunger’s Hungerthon initiative
- Speak to a broader audience
- Improve the typical radiothon format
WHAT WE DID
- Charitybuzz works closely with WhyHunger from concept through redemption, curating auction lots to complement promotional campaigns run by WhyHunger, SiriusXM and CBS Radio Network.
- Created auctions for opportunities to meet everyone from Kenny Chesney and One Direction to Bruce Springsteen and even Sir Paul McCartney himself.
WHAT THEY GOT
- Our something-for-everyone approach has generated a steady growth in awareness for WhyHunger and has helped the organization raise more than $1.6 Million with Charitybuzz since the partnership began.
- Increased funds by 160% from 2011 to 2014.
- Streamlined the radiothon process and allowed WhyHunger to stay focused on its broader goals.
Raised during the first auction year (2011)
Raised To Date
of Targeted Auctions